At BIG4 Warrnambool Figtree Holiday Park our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests. We have increased cleaning and hygiene practices. We have spent the last few months deep-cleaning and refurbishing the Park and can’t wait to welcome you back.
Along with standard social distancing and density requirements the following Booking Conditions apply as per Victorian Government Requirements as at 16/09/2020;
We can take bookings for
- Members of the public who have the same principal place of residence; OR
- Members of the public who are in an intimate personal relationship; OR
- Members of the public who have the same principal place of residence and no
more than 5 other members of the public who have the same principal place of
residence and are part of a nominated ‘household bubble’, AND
- Only members of the public whose principal place of residence is outside the
Restricted Area (Metropolitan Melbourne); AND
- Members of separately booked groups do not share bedrooms at the facility.
- Density quotient (one person per four square metres) in indoor communal
facilities, such as lounges, kitchens, meeting rooms
- Outdoor communal facilities open
- Guest must wear face masks while outside their accommodation
The Indoor Heated Pool is currently closed as per government requirements.
Best wishes, from all the team at Figtree.
Holiday Accommodation Services Warrnambool
BIG4 Warrnambool Figtree Holiday Park is Warrnambool’s most centrally located holiday park. Offering self-contained apartments, and your choice of deluxe, standard or budget cabins. Our park is pet friendly all year round on all sites and some cabins. A variety of Caravan and Camping options await you, including Grassed, Powered, and slab En-suite sites. You can swim in the indoor heated pool, or relax in the spa after a game of tennis. Free Wi-Fi, a games room, and BBQs are also available. All just a short stroll to Warrnambool’s fantastic food, wine and shopping precinct.
BIG4 Warrnambool Figtree Holiday Park is just a short walk to the main shopping centre, with wonderful restaurants, pubs, cinemas, cafes, a supermarket and service stations. Our heated indoor pool facility means you can swim all year round. The famous “Shipwrecked” Sound and Laser Show is presented nightly at the Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village and Museum which is only 3 blocks away from Figtree and therefore within very easy walking or driving distance.